DCX Systems IPO – The IPO for Bangalore -based DCX System Limited will begin accepting subscriptions on 31 OCT 2022. One of fastest growing company in India for system integration and cable and wire harnessing. Should you buy into the IPO of DCX System ? What potential risks exist with this IPO? We will give a thorough analysis of DCX System Limited IPO Review in this article.
About DCX System Limited.
DCX Systems Limited is one of the top manufacturers of cable harnesses and electronic subsystems in India. In order to complete aerospace and defence manufacturing projects, the company, which started operations in 2011, has been a preferred Indian Offset Partner (IOP) for foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
The business opened a new production facility at Bengaluru, Karnataka’s Hi-Tech Defence and Aerospace Park SEZ in 2020.
In Israel, the United States, Korea, and India as of June 30, 2022, DCX Systems had 26 clients, including some Fortune 500 firms, international enterprises, and start-ups. Customers of the company include domestic and foreign OEMs, private businesses, and public sector entities in India operating in a variety of industries, from rail and aerospace to defence and aerospace.
Elta Systems Limited, Israel Aerospace Industries Limited – System Missiles and Space Division, Bharat Electronics Limited, and Astra Rafael Comsys Private Limited are just a few of DCX System’s notable clients.
DCX SYSTEM has three business verticals
1. System integrationin areas of radar systems, sensors, electronic warfare, missiles, and communication systems.
2. Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies.
3. The company supplies assembly-ready kits of electronic and electro-mechanical parts.
DCX Systems IPO Details
|DCX Systems IPO Dates||31 October – 2 November 2022|
|DCX Systems IPO Price||INR 197 – 207 per share|
|Fresh issue||INR 400 crore|
|Offer For Sale||INR 100 crore|
|Total IPO size||INR 500 crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||72 shares (INR 14,904)|
|Face Value||INR 2 per share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
DCX Systems Limited Financial Information
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Total Borrowing|
Objects of DCX SYSTEM IPO
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds of the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
1. Repayment/ prepayment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed of by the Company.
2. Funding working capital requirements of the Company.
3. Investment in our wholly owned Subsidiary, Raneal Advanced Systems Private Limited, to fund its capital expenditure expenses.
4. General corporate purposes.
DCX Systems IPO Timetable
|Opening Date||Oct 31, 2022|
|Closing Date||Nov 2, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||Nov 7, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 9, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Nov 10, 2022|
|Listing Date||Nov 11, 2022|
DCX Systems IPO Lot Size
The DCX Systems IPO lot size is 72 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (936 shares or ₹193,752).
Tanla Platforms Buyback 2022- Review and Details
How to buy Tracxn Technologies IPO online through Zerodha?
If you do not have Zerodha account, sign-up here and proceed to the next step.
If you have a demat account with Zerodha, you can apply this IPO online using the UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in this IPO by login into Zerodha Console submitting an IPO application form.
Follow below steps to apply this IPO in Zerodha platform:
1) Visit the Zerodha portal and login to the console.
2) Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3) Visit ‘Tracxn Technologies Limited IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4) Enter your UPI ID, Qty and the Price which you want to bid.
5) Click on ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
6) Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
DCX Systems IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Email: [email protected]
DCX Systems IPO GMP Today (Daily Trend)
|Date||Day-wise IPO GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
DCX Systems IPO Subscription – Live Updates
|Category||Shares Offered||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
You can follow us on
- Facebook – Click Here
- Twitter – Click here
- Telegram – Click Here
- Instagram – Click Here