Delhivery IPO date is set for May 11, 2022. The initial public offering price band is established at 462-487 per share. The sale of shares worth up to INR5,235 crore, including a fresh issue of INR5,000 crore, is part of the offering.
As of FY21, Delhivery is India’s largest and fastest-growing fully integrated logistics services company by revenue.Delivery of express parcels and large products, PTL freight, TL freight, warehousing, supply chain solutions, cross-border Express, freight services, and supply chain software are all available through Delhivery. E-commerce return services, payment collecting and processing, installation and assembly services, and fraud detection are among the company’s value-added services. .
The company uses unique technological solutions to provide integrated Logistics services to a wide range of customers. It has approximately 80 apps for all supply chain processes in its technology stack.
In the six months ending June 30, 2021, the company created a statewide network, servicing 17,045 PIN numbers, or 88.3 percent of India’s 19,300 PIN codes.
As of June 30, 2021, the company’s 164-network infrastructure included 124 gateways, 20 automated sort centres, 83 fulfilment centres, 35 collection sites, 24 returns processing centres, 249 support centres, 120 intermediate processing centres, and 2,235 direct delivery centres. The company employs 474 people in engineering, data science, and product development. In e-commerce, consumer durables, electronics, lifestyle, FMCG, industrial goods, automotive, healthcare, and retail, the company offered a varied base of 21,342 active Customers.
Delhivery IPO Date, Size & Price Band
|Delhivery IPO Date||11 – 13 May 2022|
|IPO Price Band||462-487/ Per share|
|Fresh issue||INR4,000 crore|
|Offer For Sale||INR1,235 crore|
|Total IPO size||INR5,235 crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||Coming soon|
|Face Value||INR1 per share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
Competitive strengths of Delhivery :
- Rapid growth, scale, and synergies across business lines
- Proprietary logistics technology systems
- Data intelligence capabilities
- An integrated portfolio of logistics services
- Asset-light business model enabling rapid scale up
- An experienced and entrepreneurial team from diverse backgrounds
Delhivery’s Financial Performance
Delhivery IPO Objective : –
The net proceeds from the IPO will be used for below purposes;
- Funding organic growth.
- Funding inorganic growth through acquisition and strategic initiatives.
- General corporate purposes.
Delhivery DRHP – CLick here
Delhivery IPO Timetable
|IPO Opening Date||11 May 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||13 May 2022|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||19 May 2022|
|Initiation of refunds||20 May 2022|
|Transfer of shares to demat accounts||23 May 2022|
|Listing Date||24 May 2022|
|Opening Price on NSE||Coming soon|
|Closing Price on NSE||Coming soon|
Positive Factors in Delhivery IPO
Here are the key reasons to invest in this IPO.
1) Company provides a full range of Logistics services which includes delivery of express parcel and heavy goods, PTL freight, TL freight, warehousing, supply chain solutions etc.
2) Company has seen rapid growth, scale and synergies across lines of business in the last few years.
3) Company has generated strong revenue growth in the last 3 years and 9 months.
Risk Factors of investing in Delhivery IPO
1) Company has been incurring losses in the last 3 years and 9 months. Company indicated in the RHP that such losses might continue in future too.
2) It has negative cash flows in the recent past.
3) Company relies on a scaled, automated and unified network infrastructure, largely comprising its logistics and transportation facilities for its business operations. If they cannot maintain or expand its network infrastructure, the company may not be able to manage the growth.
4) Disruptions to its logistics and transportation facilities could have a material impact on company business.
5) Investors should read complete risk factors indicated in the RHP before investing in this IPO.
Delhivery Offer Registrar
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor,
247 Park Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Vikhroli (West) Mumbai – 400 083
Phone: +91 22 4918 6200
Fax: +91 22 4918 6195
Email: [email protected]
Delhivery Contact Details
Plot 5, Sector 44,
Gurugram 122 002, Haryana, India
Tel: +91 124 6225602
E-mail: [email protected]
What is Delhivery IPO date?
The IPO is to open on 11 May 2022 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
What are Investors’ Portions in Delhivery public offer?
The investors’ portion for QIB is 75%, NII is 15%, and Retail is 10%.
How to Apply in Delhivery public offer?
What is Delhivery IPO Allotment Date?
Delhivery IPO allotment date is 19 May 2022.